Icons the UNSEEN Part-1 Icons the UNSEEN Part-1

Awsom

I freaking love the randomness in this its fucking hilarious. I also think it is funny when people dont get the random scenes...... i mean whats not to get its fucking random!!! I also figured out how many hrony people are on this site, i think that it is pethetic when people get aroused by cartoon boobs, and it is also stupid that poeple give the animation 0's because there was no boobs.......Get some ass if your that fuckin horny!!! Moreover i really found the flash to be quite hilarious!!!

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

One of my favorites

This has allways been one of the most touching flashes(in my opinion). Sure it could use a lot of work but its your first flash, pretty Damn good if you sak me! The music on it gave it a really warm and dreamy feeling, i just had to dounload it.

P.s. To TheProfessional808 i pity you because you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about! People give this flash 10's and 9's because they think its a good flash and thats what it is. its all about opinion you cant pity someone because you dont think that their opinion meets your standerds!!! Just what exactly is your idea of a good flash?

Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

EMO IS DEAD

How in the fuck are there still people makeing fun of emo kids! Its not funny its just fucking retarded how people stereo type other people in to groups. "OH!!! hes got girl pants on and his hair is died black w/blond high lights!!!!! not to mention that he might be a hardcore kid!!!" music is reflected on other peoples emotions so all music is emotional "oh its a slow song its emo omg!!!" Faggs

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

up tha punx

God damn this games addicting

(Spooks n Gooks)bS-gbR-gbL-gbS-gbR-gbR-gdi-cdh-
acO-aao-cao-cas-cas-cao-cai-cas-cas-c ax-gaG-gbI-gbI-gbS-gbL-gbK-gbR-gdi-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-A,-pgJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggM-cgM-cg M-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM-cgM -cgM-cgM-sgJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggJ-gba-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-A,gl-ggl-ggl-ggl-ggl-ggl-ggn-cgn-cg n-cgn-cgn-cgn-cgn-cgn-cgn-cgn-cgl-ggl -ggl-ggl-ggl-ggl-ggl-ggl-gaJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-A,-hbw-ggK-ggK-ggK-ggK-onw-cgL-cnw-
cnB-cnw-cnx-cnw-cnB-kbd-wgK-ggK-ggK-g gK-gba-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A

Wind Chimes Wind Chimes

Very Very Deep........

But people dont reolize that it is not obscure, its not scary, or fucked up. Its poetry.

Insult sword fighting Insult sword fighting

Omg

I fucking love curse of monky island. Good job

Wolfie, FB & Mao|Letters Wolfie, FB & Mao|Letters

This was dope dudes stoked to see this after not bring around in a while

Concept Kilter Concept Kilter

Your going to make me have to spark an L man!
I've fucked with that sample before i cant recall who is is tho!
Got me vybin!
10/10

Concept Taurus Concept Taurus

Nice little interlude track you got here man, Those chops around the end where hecka dope!