Icons the UNSEEN Part-1 Icons the UNSEEN Part-1

Awsom

I freaking love the randomness in this its fucking hilarious. I also think it is funny when people dont get the random scenes...... i mean whats not to get its fucking random!!! I also figured out how many hrony people are on this site, i think that it is pethetic when people get aroused by cartoon boobs, and it is also stupid that poeple give the animation 0's because there was no boobs.......Get some ass if your that fuckin horny!!! Moreover i really found the flash to be quite hilarious!!!

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

One of my favorites

This has allways been one of the most touching flashes(in my opinion). Sure it could use a lot of work but its your first flash, pretty Damn good if you sak me! The music on it gave it a really warm and dreamy feeling, i just had to dounload it.

P.s. To TheProfessional808 i pity you because you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about! People give this flash 10's and 9's because they think its a good flash and thats what it is. its all about opinion you cant pity someone because you dont think that their opinion meets your standerds!!! Just what exactly is your idea of a good flash?

Introducing The Emo's 2 Introducing The Emo's 2

EMO IS DEAD

How in the fuck are there still people makeing fun of emo kids! Its not funny its just fucking retarded how people stereo type other people in to groups. "OH!!! hes got girl pants on and his hair is died black w/blond high lights!!!!! not to mention that he might be a hardcore kid!!!" music is reflected on other peoples emotions so all music is emotional "oh its a slow song its emo omg!!!" Faggs

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

That was deep

This is such a sad story. I almost cryed it was so deep. But those dumb fucks who rate on quality and graphics of this move got to think about what the hell thay are saying. One quote really pissed me off it said: "That girls dad died on 9/11!LOL!" I mean what the hell is he thinking...Another said: "Great! But who the fuck cares, he CAN'T HEAR YOU!" those assholes need to get the dogshit beat out of them.

It was a very touching animation and i respect every bit of it. thx for reminding me of how much of a toll this tradigy had on loved ones.

Charlie and Vinnie Charlie and Vinnie

That was good

That was great! Kinda reminded me of the fluffy puff marshmellow comerhal on homestar

Balthor's Tales From Hell Balthor's Tales From Hell

OMFG

I have nothing really to say ..... that was just genous!!!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

I agree public resstrooms are sick!

I agree on this in so many diferent ways. Lets take the chinese buffe, not a good place. The helth inspecter is probably geting paid in wontongs and eggrolls to keep it open. this animation pretty much speeks for all of us when we Publick restrooms are just too disgusting!!! I mean think of all the assholes that have been on the seats >_<

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

That was great

Wow that just made my day that was hilarous! i wish i could do Manga like that that was just pure genous. i see no flaws here great job with this ;)

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Nice

Heh, i love daft punk and the animation was great. but you diserve a 10 just because you used daft punk to make into a video. overall it was pretty cool and funny. nice job useing daft punk tho >_>

Samurai Fight Samurai Fight

Well..

It really wasn't a samurai fight. if it was a samurai fight he never would have pulled out a gun, and you would think that if he had a gun he would bring extra ammo. so no you should look into changeing the title because there is no point in calling it "samurai fight"